Partners in Wellness – Be a Part of It Today!3
- Fond du Lac is ranked 51st out of 72 Wisconsin counties regarding health behaviors (including smoking, diet and exercise, alcohol use).
- Workplace alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use costs U.S. companies over $100 billion each year.
- Fond du Lac has a higher percentage of adult excessive drinking (26%) than the state average (23%).
- Fond du Lac has a higher percentage of adult smoking (21%) than the state average (20%).
- Employer-sponsored health insurance premiums have more than doubled in the past nine years, a rate three times faster than cumulative wage increases.
- The average cost of an employer-based family insurance plans is approaching the annual earnings of a full-time minimum wage job.
- Unhealthy workers utilize a disproportionate share of health plan benefits.
- What you are agreeing to:
- Appoint a Wellness Champion, who will be the driver of the Well Workplace process.
- Complete a Well-Workplace Checklist and use the outcomes to form your program.
- Become a WELCOA member.
- Complete Well-Workplace University Training.
- Implement the Well-Workplace model (7-Benchmarks of Success) at your worksite.
- Submit an application for national Well Workplace recognition.
- Once your organization has achieved Well Workplace status, you agree to mentor at least one other organization going through the process.
- Click here to take the next step.
Categorized in: Uncategorized