Material Acceptance Policy
Buyers of Scrap Metal: Health and Safety are our main focus
Sadoff Iron & Metal is committed to the health and safety of its employees and customers, as well as maintaining an environmentally safe and clean operation. Therefore, we cannot accept items that present a threat to human health or the environment. Such items include, but are not necessarily limited to, the items listed in the PDF below.
EHS VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
- We value human life above all else and manage risks accordingly.
- We relentlessly pursue and continually improve Environmental, Health & Safetly (EHS) systems and processes.
- We do not acompromise our EHS Value for profit of production.
- We comply with all laws and set higher standards for ourselves and our suppliers where unacceptable risks are identified.
- We support pollution prevention and sustainable development by incoprorating social responsibility, economic success, and environmental excellence into out decision making process.
- We measure and assess our performance and are open and transparent in our communications.
- We supply and use safe and reliable products and services.
- We use our EHS knowledge to enhance the safetyy and well being of our communities.
- We are all accountable for conforming with and deploying our EHS Values and Principles.